Paramount Camp, a renowned name in facilitating Luxury camps in the heart of the Hunder village in the Nubra valley of Leh region is a brainchild of MNI hospitality services Pvt Ltd.
Paramount camp extends its services to make travellers stay comfortable & enjoyable with provisions of running hot and cold water, attached bathroom, single and twin Luxury camps
Our Terms of service agreement are a set of regulations that users must agree to follow in order to use our services.
The following are legally binding terms of services between the users (travelers) and the entity/party called Paramount camp (www.paramountcamp.com). Here, the entity, the party has been addressed as We, Us, Our, Company whereas the user or customer availing the services has been addressed with You, Your, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Paramount Camp requests that you check the different plans before finalizing and advance booking & in the case of any query, or confusion, you may contact at +91-9810186952.
- The camps are operational from May till October as they are operated based on the weather conditions
- All the pictures shown on our website are actual pictures of the camp.
- The camp facilities are exclusively for the guests. Therefore, drivers will need to make their own lodging as well as boarding arrangements.
- Carrying weapons as well as firearms is strictly prohibited.
- Carrying as well as consuming illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- We retain the right to refuse or even to expel guests who are causing trouble or behaving badly. These guests will not be given a refund for the days of their holiday lost or cut short.
- If flights are canceled or delayed for any reason, Paramount Camp will not bear any costs. The cost of the transport & accommodation will need to be borne by the passenger.
- In case there are roadblocks at Nubra Valley or any place due to natural calamities there will be no refund.
- There will be no refund or any type of compensation in case transport services are unused
- Room allocation is as per the availability & the view preference is not guaranteed
- The food menu is based on the availability of vegetables
- The rates are applicable for Indian Residents
- The booking confirmation is only after the payment in advance.
To confirm the booking, an advance of 25%, which is non-transferable & non-refundable is to be deposited & the due balance of 75% is to be paid 30 days before the travel date.
The different kinds of plans are:
- The American plan includes all three meals – breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
- The Modified American Plan includes breakfast and dinner.
- The Continental plan which includes breakfast only
- The European plan only includes the room.
- A child without an extra bed plan is only for children below 5 years.
Terms of Check-in and rates
- Check-in time is 1200 hours and check out time is 0800 hours
- Rates from May to October are subject to change without prior notice being given.
- In the case of a reduction in the number of persons, the package cost will not be affected.
Payments can be made by cheque or demand drafts. Payments can also be made through bank transfers or NEFT payments.
- If the cancellation is made prior to 45 days of check-in, the charges applicable will be 10%
- If the cancellation is done between 30 – 45 days prior to check-in, the charges applicable will be 25%
- If cancellation is done between 14 – 30 days prior to check-in, the charges will be 50%
- If cancellation is done between 7 – 14 days prior to check-in, the charges will be 70%
- If cancellation is done within 7 days of check-in, the charges will be 100%, No show cancellation too is 100% cost
Terms and conditions regarding children
- Children below 5 years can share the bed with their parents at no cost
- If the child is above 10 years, an extra bed is mandatory
- The rates applicable, are on GIT/FIT basis
- Guests are requested to support conservation by paying the fees prescribed for entering protected sites as well as parks.
- Guests are strictly warned not to buy products or crafts made of endangered or even protected species of animals or birds.
- The guests are requested to wear sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen at all times, even though the altitude is high, the sun is extremely sharp.
- Public displays of affection are frowned upon
- Plastic bags and plastic bottles are banned in Ladakh and guests are requested to adhere to this rule.
- Rubbish is to be placed in garbage bins, organic waste is to be given to either the guest house or people who have animals. This is used to feed the animals.
- Litter is not to be left along on the camp sites or even while trekking
- All pollutants & garbage should be kept away from water courses so as to avoid water pollution.
- Most villagers drink river water and so doing laundry and washing yourself in the rivers will pollute the water and so the guests are requested to ask the villagers where this can be done.
- Urination and defecation in fields and near water is strictly not allowed.
- The guests need to carry the accommodation voucher to prevent inconvenience during check-in
- An inner line permit is needed to visit restricted areas
- Nationals or citizens of the Republic of China, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Myanmar and those who have an official or diplomatic passport are not allowed in the restricted areas of Ladakh
- Your passport needs to be kept with you. It is needed by foreign tourists to exchange foreign currencies at either exchange bureaus or banks and it is also to be shown when tickets are purchased or for the purpose of accommodation
- A foreigners' registration form is needed to be filled at Leh airport
- A travel insurance policy is a wise choice in case of theft, medical problems or loss.
- For security purposes, travel document copies should be kept at places separate from the originals.
- Medical confirmation is needed for pregnant women traveling later than their eighth month of pregnancy.